Subaru Ascent Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
@mtmra70 No word on the start stop technology. So that means most likely it will NOT be on the 2021.

@javidmajid The infotainment is staying the 8" Gen 3.1 unit and not going to the 11.6" Gen 4.0 until the remodel in 2023, but I cannot be 100% on that. The 2 LED headlights is basically making the Base and Premium the same as the Limited and Touring.
I don鈥檛 mean to beat a dead horse but are you saying 2 LED headlights per side or just LED headlights?? Feel free to include any pictures you might have 馃槈

Registered
I don鈥檛 mean to beat a dead horse but are you saying 2 LED headlights per side or just LED headlights?? Feel free to include any pictures you might have 馃槈
I believe what the OP means is that all trims will now get high beam assist and be steering responsive.
Aren't the current lower Ascent trims LED headlights not available with those features?

Super Moderator
Power folding side mirrors would be a nice touch.
Top of the line 2020 Outback has them.
Comes on the 2020 Ascent Touring as well.

Registered
^^ Yep, they built their whole platform around that. Not so with the other manufacturers. Most we get OTA is maps n bug fixes for the headunits. I wish we got ECU flashes/recalls/TCM reflashes etc OTA. We discussed all that in a thread a while back.

Registered
Aren't the current lower Ascent trims LED headlights not available with those features?
Currently the only trims that have LED headlights are Touring and Limited. They both are fully-featured. No difference in headlight functionality between the two trims.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts