Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm back from another adventure! Though I picked it up June 30th, I've only been in possession of my 2019 #SubaruAscent for 32 days so far... who can guess how many miles are on it?

I may have a Subie Love coffee mug and a shirt and some other Subie Gear to get rid of, all brand new and still packaged for whomever has the closest guess....

Go check out my post on my Ambassador page and see the adventure pics and put in your mileage guess!

https://www.facebook.com/SubaruAmbassadorRobert/posts/2180198615354485

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Hey all, I'm back from another adventure! Though I picked it up June 30th, I've only been in possession of my 2019 #SubaruAscent for 32 days so far... who can guess how many miles are on it?

I may have a Subie Love coffee mug and a shirt and some other Subie Gear to get rid of, all brand new and still packaged for whomever has the closest guess....

Go check out my post on my Ambassador page and see the adventure pics and put in your mileage guess!

3,500 miles :) I don't have Facebook so I'm putting here :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Man I wish we were more local, would love to join you in these drives!

My guess would be 3881 (I don't have Facebook either)

·
Registered
86 Posts
My guess is 5,175 miles. Not sure if you will count entries from here or only on Facebook. Would love to have a Subie Swag I can place on my office cubicle. :)

·
Registered
646 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Going with 3500.

Someone should do the Price is Right deal and just guess 1 mile.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only a few hours left. Don't forget to check out the Subie pics on the post!!!

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So, 4,099 miles was the answer, and alas, sorry everyone, but a couple people on Facebook were closer.

·
Registered
567 Posts

Okay, I'm sure I won, now send me a Dyson Vac!:grin: (please?)

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay, I'm sure I won, now send me a Dyson Vac!:grin: (please?)
LMAO!!! I wanted one too... I broke down and bought my own, lol. I really love the thing, btw. I bought the Dyson V10 Animal.

You're actually not too far off from where I am now, but alas, that wasn't the challenge. :tango_face_wink:

So, Andrew Ulstad from FB won, with a guess of 4,000, which was 99 miles away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.