Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

New to the forums here and ordering a 2020 Ascent Premium. So if I am doing this wrong please let me know. I have seen a few sets for sale of the 20's in past months here and wanted to see if any are still around in my area of NY/NJ for local meet up. Would like to get some low mileage or new take off wheels and tires. Let me know what you have. Thanks for any help/info.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Hello All,

New to the forums here and ordering a 2020 Ascent Premium. So if I am doing this wrong please let me know. I have seen a few sets for sale of the 20's in past months here and wanted to see if any are still around in my area of NY/NJ for local meet up. Would like to get some low mileage or new take off wheels and tires. Let me know what you have. Thanks for any help/info.
Mine will be available for sale September 15th. They will be at 3,200 miles. They are Ceramic Pro coated. I am on Long Island.

I will be away or working two jobs until then.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thanks Robert. I was just out on Long Island for the 4th of July weekend. My cousin lives in Mineola year round and she has a summer home in Mattituck. Where are you at in Long Island? Thanks. Any idea what you want for the set?

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
I work in Mineola and live in West Islip. They haven't been on my car since July 2018 but I have my 8,400 mile road trip coming up, then need them for one singular day for an event I need stock tires for. That's September 8th, a week and a half after my last August adventure.

Make me an offer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay great. I can be in Mineola any weekend so when the time comes for you to let them go I can meet up with you in that area to see the wheels and pay the cash if we agree on a price. My 2020 Ascent will not be at my dealer until the end of Sept. so no big rush. Thanks again, Steve.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I ended up going a different direction because I don't want to run the Falken tires on my Ascent. Picked a brand new set of take offs locally for a great price and now will be deciding which 20's I will be mounting on them. I will like using the 20's in the spring/summer/fall nice weather months and the 18's for the winter.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello All,

Hello,
If you have not gotten them yet.
I have a set from my 2020 Touring that have 684 miles on them. PM me with an offer. With me paying shipping and with you paying shipping.,
Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello,
If you have not gotten them yet.
I have a set from my 2020 Touring that have 684 miles on them. PM me with an offer. With me paying shipping and with you paying shipping.,
Thanks
Thanks for the offer but see my last post above I just picked up a new set of take off 20's (5 miles on them) and they are perfect. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.