Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those owners who are not experienced in winter driving. As you may know AWD is not the end all for icy road conditions. You will still need to take standard precautions when driving in these conditions. I always suggest practicing in a controlled setting.

Here is a training video for those who are not familiar with managing driving on icy roads.

·
Premium Member
2021 Ascent Touring
220 Posts
This is the answer to the "why do people hate on Subaru drivers" thread.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By now all of us have seen the news reports of the tragic multi-car pileups on the highways in multiple states. Last week as I commuted to and from work I witnessed as is typical five vehicles traveling 80 mph with one car length in between each other. I have no idea what it takes for drivers to recognize the significant danger they place themselves and others in when they drive like that. At this point there really is no excuse.

irresponsible drivers - get your act together.

Others drivers - provide lots of space between these drivers and yourselves because it is just a matter of time. You will need enough space to avoid the eventual pile-up across multiple lanes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.