Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed that there does not appear to be a windshield sunshade designed to fit the 2021 Ascent?

Part Number: SOA3991922 is reportedly the replacement for Part Number: SOA3991920. When doing a basic search for "sunshade" on the parts.subaru website, the result is "does not fit."

I guess the world of accessories needs to catch up. Although they seem to have everything else <LOL>.
So what is the difference between the 2019, 2020 and 2021 windshields making the sunshade not fit?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,880 Posts
There's no difference between the MY21 Ascent and the MY20 and MY19 Ascent relative to the Subaru sun shade. Perhaps the part description wasn't updated to reflect the most recent model year.

Reactions: Kevin & Teresa

·
Premium Member
2021 Ascent Touring
219 Posts
I received other incentive items, but not one of the most obvious for living in the Southwest <LOL>. My fault for not thinking about it ahead of time. Oops.
We got one. We took it out of the car and left it under the front steps where it gets rained on a lot.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Has anyone noticed that there does not appear to be a windshield sunshade designed to fit the 2021 Ascent?

Part Number: SOA3991922 is reportedly the replacement for Part Number: SOA3991920. When doing a basic search for "sunshade" on the parts.subaru website, the result is "does not fit."

I guess the world of accessories needs to catch up. Although they seem to have everything else <LOL>.
So what is the difference between the 2019, 2020 and 2021 windshields making the sunshade not fit?
we have site sponsor and you can PM them for discount codes

·
Registered
4 Posts

Got mine at Costco. Custom fit for around $35. On the website you enter the info on your car. Just checked still available, go to Auto-Tires, go to windshield wipers and accessories, scroll to Sunshield, put in Vehicle info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts