Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Subaru window visor/deflectors on their Ascent. I have had the Weathertech in-channel variety on my previous Outbacks, but they don’t have them yet for the Ascent and aren’t giving any estimates on when they’ll be available. I travel with dogs and need to crack open the windows for ventilation when I’m away from the car. Just curious to know from owners of the Subaru variety how they fit and hold up.

·
Registered
334 Posts
What benefit do the deflectors add for dogs? I've never used them. I used Breezeguards on my Outback for my dog - then I could open more than "a crack". I doubt they have them for the Ascent yet, though, just like Weathertech. (BreezeGuard)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Kathytn i posted in another forum by mistake i wanted Rain Guards for my windows to prevent the rain from coming inside as well as a little ventilation when driving They all call them Window Deflectors lol they never make it easy must be all these milienals in corporate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.