Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we bought ours in July, we've only put 4500 on ours. I've been driving my Tundra around a lot more with the family in it. The Ascent is the wife's daily driver to work only - for now.

So, who has the most miles?

·
Super Moderator
2,457 Posts
I doubt it’s the most but I shed a quick tear when I rolled over 10,000mi a couple weeks ago ? Parked at 10,648 today

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not the most either be Almost at 4K and we purchased in September. My wife’s uses it most of time for her 3mile to and from work drive.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Picked mine up first week July 18 and now at 10505. :smile:

Though, I will end up driving the Ascent a lot less going forward since I just picked up another car for my daily driver. Still love the Ascent though.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked mine up first week July 18 and now at 10505. :smile:

Though, I will end up driving the Ascent a lot less going forward since I just picked up another car for my daily driver. Still love the Ascent though.
Double take! Twice what we have and you picked up yours after, ours was the beginning of July. Timed it so our new born son would get to ride the Ascent home. LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Picked mine up at the end of October and will roll over 10,000k in the next few days. I haven't really driven it all in the past week, I am been working remotely thanks to the Polar Vortex.

·
Super Moderator
2,457 Posts
Dethrone Me!

Seriously, someone post that they have more miles than me (10897)!

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
So far, I have only been able to confirm one person having more miles than I, but that's because he works for Subaru and is driving one of the demo cars that were released before regular release.

Of actual production cars, two people claimed higher numbers, but they turned out to be typos.

This isn't a typo:
17,017 miles since June 30/July 4 when I picked up the car.

And those of you who follow my adventures know they're brutal, hard earned miles. ?

I'm sure someone out there is beating me... but I am still trying to find them.

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
After returning from San Diego last night after the super bowl I'm up to 9,800. Got it in mid-September.

At this rate I'll want a new one in 4 years! Though hoping to be able to get an all-electric Subaru by then and then keep the Ascent for towing and for long trips/hauling stuff. :D

Reactions: Robert.Mauro

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just went over 11,000 and not a problem at all. One oil change, should probably get back up soon for the second. After having an Audi Q7 and knowing my mechanics on a first name basis, this is such a wonderful vehicle!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.