Subaru Ascent Forum banner
121 - 140 of 207 Posts
Anyone on here know if McLaughlin Subaru in Moline, IL, or any other Subaru dealerships in Eastern Iowa / Western Illinois accept Subaru VIP pricing? Do you think if I just call the dealership and ask if they accept VIP pricing they would respond if they did?

Also, if the vehicle you want is not on the lot and you don't want to order one ( in the case your fantastic Subaru Forester had recently been totaled), is VIP available if you'd like the dealership to locate and trade with another dealership for the Ascent Limited you want? If not, can you use the VIP at the dealership approximately 80 miles away? Sorry if these are silly questions, but I'm a recent silly first or second time poster here.... Thanks!

Goldstein Subaru in Albany area - call and ask for Sierra and tell her Subaru Ambassador Robert Mauro from the 48hrs of Tristate team sent you.

Fred Beans in Doylestown PA accepts the VIP program, according to my sales person yesterday when I did a test drive.

I went for VIP pricing with my form to Bay Ridge Subaru in Brooklyn, NY and they basically lied to me with a price that is no where near the invoice - 2%. They even had the nerve to charge me $65 for a tank of gas which he said it was customary. The salesman was named Peter. Bay Ridge Subaru was listed as a participant but they clearly don't honor it.

If anyone knows of a particpating dealer in the NYC vicinity, I would appreciate it.

When we bought our Ascent in September, the window sticker listed a full tank of gas as included in the delivery. Sounds like they are nickel-diming you. Might want to consider looking elsewhere if they can't treat you respectfully.:plain:

Hope you have better luck with them than I did. Sadly, dealing with the manager was not a good experience. :sad:
I've actually been talking with Timmons (Long Beach) and they have been GREAT. We are just waiting a one more month to order, but they've accepted VIP price and everything via text, giving me MF and RV values, and exact invoice -2% quote. Never even met face to face. I'd try them if you are able.

121 - 140 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.