Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Who accepts Subaru VIP Pricing - Master List

126K views 206 replies 135 participants last post by  Jim_in_PA 
#1 ·
#6 ·
#10 ·
Honored at both Cherry Hill Subaru (Cherry Hill, NJ) and Miller Subaru (Lumberton, NJ).
Added to the list. Thanks for the info. I did the ASPCA as well and as a bonus my company matched $500 to ASPCA. Once we pick up the car ASPCA will have $1,100 and I got a no haggle price. I know most dealerships I spoke with would not part with in stock selection so you had to order.

Reactions: woodcan
#19 ·
#21 ·
I got VIP pricing at Landers McClarty Subaru in Huntsville, AL, but only after forcing the issue with the Subaru VIP program. They had initially told me that wouldn't honor it for the Ascent, but if they participate in the program, they are supposed to honor it. I had no issue taking delivery -- they said mine was the first Ascent sold in Alabama!

#22 · (Edited)
Bakersfield subaru.
Good afternoon Francisco,

I have attached a copy of the total break down for your vehicle which already includes the VIP pricing on t he 2019 Ascent. Here is also the Vin number to your vehicle

Bill-to Dealer
090652 Ship-to Dealer
VIN
VON
Description 2019 Ascent 2.4T Limited
Option Package 23
Option Description HarmanKardon Upgrade Audio System + Panorama Moonroof + Navi + TC
Dealer Invoice $40,700 include distination charge
(Estimate-see vehicle invoice for final value)
Model Code
KCD Ext/Int Color
Abyss Blue Pearl (AYS)/
Ivory (IVR) Spec
C - California
Port-Installed Accessories
(0BZ) Rear Bumper Cover
(0C7) Trailer Hitch
(0CD) Cargo Tray
(0CH) Rear Seatback Protector
(0MB) Sunshade - Windshield
(0MP) All-Weather Floor Liners
(09U) Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror with Approach Light
Allocation 201808
Sales Type Wholesale
Sold Order? Yes
Customer Name Francisco Iiagan

Status Shipped Rail
Current Location 200020
Estimated 08/14/18

Sangera Automotive Group
5600 Gasoline Alley Dr
Bakersfield CA 93313

#29 ·
Wanted to share that as of 8/4/18 the following dealerships in the San Diego Area have told me no on the ASPCA VIP Discount:
Bob Baker Subaru - Carlsbad, CA
Frank Subaru - National City, CA
Kearny Mesa Subaru - San Diego, CA

I’ve made several attempts to contact Subaru El Cajon and so far nobody has retuned a phone call, email or text.

#32 ·
List is up to date

Thanks for all the new additions. I'll be checking about once a week to to update.

Also, thanks to Panther5150 for doing the post on how to get VIP pricing without having to wait for the 6 month window.

#33 ·
Salesman John Martinez at Subaru of Austin (Texas) says that they have accepted VIP pricing on Ascents and that he doesn't foresee a problem with me being able to use it.

#34 ·
And in fact, he didn't even require that I have a copy when I went in for a test drive today, so I've put down my deposit on a Limited white/ivory, approach lights, Rockford Fosgate, splash guards, trailer hitch, 3rd row sunshade, cargo cover, door edge guards, and LED interior lights for $38,050, plus TTL, no dealer fees. He projected that it will arrive second half of November, which is perfect timing for me.

Super happy, a bit dazed to finally get it going after spending most of the summer looking at Outbacks!

Reactions: JazzyOne
#35 ·
Hi Glenda,

Please can you share the email address & direct phone# for John Martinez at Subaru of Austin (Texas) ?

So if they did not require your VIP certificate, then at what point will they need it to verify and honor the VIP pricing? Is the VIP pricing "At Invoice price" or "Invoice-2%"?

Sorry too many questions, but I'm going in circles with dealers here in the Houston area. Willing to drive to Austin, TX.

Any help/info is appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.