Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I’m in Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington area. Looking for a dealer with best price for the new Ascent. Please let me know who has the best price. I may be willing to drive to Seattle if it can be purchased at much better price.

In the past, I have always bought my cars below invoice...including Subaru. My last Subaru purchase was done living in different State and I prefer not to drive more than 3 hours to purchase.

I know this may be tough(er) with new Ascent but thought some of you who shopped around this neighborhood may help.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi,

I’m in Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington area. Looking for a dealer with best price for the new Ascent. Please let me know who has the best price. I may be willing to drive to Seattle if it can be purchased at much better price.

In the past, I have always bought my cars below invoice...including Subaru. My last Subaru purchase was done living in different State and I prefer not to drive more than 3 hours to purchase.

I know this may be tough(er) with new Ascent but thought some of you who shopped around this neighborhood may help.

Thanks in advance!
We used Royal Moore in Hillsboro and were very happy with our experience. We did have VIP pricing so not sure how competitive they are price wise.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree to use Costco... they sent me to oregon city Subaru and I didn’t like my experience there

Still used the Costco auto price as my baseline, got the upgrade, saved thousands still.

You’d really be silly not to use the Costco program even just to get a baseline price for negotiation
But I guess some people break under pressure

And more truly I’m sure some dealerships just abuse you a bit to see what they can milk and until anything in writing is it ever guaranteed?
Diary of an ex salesman
Not of cars but the speels the same

Anyone who says otherwise is making a dime on your doubt

So.... what’s that worth to you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had good communications with Rhonda at Jim Doran in McMinville. Did not end up buying a car from her but she had the best PDX pricing I found.

If you want to be adventurous I'd also look into buying from the Colorado dealer and paying for shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts