Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THANKS FOR REPLIES. I FOUND A PREVIOUS THREAD ON SAME TOPIC.

I have the Subaru official front window sunscreen and it's a great screen but I can't figure where to keep it when I'm not using it other than in the very back of the vehicle. That may be okay in the winter months but it's very inconvenient when I need to use the screen everyday. I prefer not to just leave it folded and lying on the back seat or in the floor. Anybody else solved this problem?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Mine is stowed in the back behind the 3rd row seat - I do not like it at all. Too much trouble putting it on and threading around dash cam. I much prefer the large pop up ones - covers the whole windshield, folds in an instance and I slip them in the pocket behind the passenger seat. I might only consider pulling the Subaru one out if I was going to be parked ALL day with intense sunshine.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,844 Posts
I put mine on the floor between the captain's chairs...I can reach it from my seat when parked to install or stow the window shade.

·
Registered
2020 8 Seat Limited (Crystal White Pearl)
67 Posts
I almost never have a passenger in the front passenger seat - (when we all go places, wife always rides in the back with our toddler) - so I tuck mine like this. Fits perfectly snug, just out of the way of the speaker.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Another vote for on the floor between the captain's seats.
The dealer stuck mine in the rear storage compartment along with the lug nut wheel locks and first aid kit. Forgot it was there until this question was asked.😂 Obviously I don't use it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts