Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm relatively new to the forum and a new Subaru Ascent Touring owner. Just picked up my CWP last week!

I'm looking to get some OEM Subaru accessories and wanted to know where you guys have found the best deals? I tried searching, but didn't come up with any thing.

Thanks in advance.

-Sam

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
Hi - I'm relatively new to the forum and a new Subaru Ascent Touring owner. Just picked up my CWP last week!

I'm looking to get some OEM Subaru accessories and wanted to know where you guys have found the best deals? I tried searching, but didn't come up with any thing.

Thanks in advance.

-Sam
It's always best to check around, but, I often use my local dealership (Competition Subaru) or Subaru Parts For You for shipped to home items (a dealership in the New England area). Tell either of them I sent you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree with @Robert.Mauro, look around on Google for the part you need (by part number) and see who is selling it at the best price. One word of caution, there are some sites that look like they're selling genuine Subaru parts, but they're knock offs and are only a few % less than some genuine parts.

I recently bought from this dealership, their pricing was the best I could find (around 30% off). My order took a few business days to ship, but once it did, I got it next day (granted I'm only 3 hours away).

·
Registered
583 Posts

Thanks in advance.

-Sam
I purchased some of mine from Heuberger In Colorado Springs....They had good prices on the stuff I wanted at the time....

·
Registered
34 Posts
I purchased some of mine from Heuberger In Colorado Springs....They had good prices on the stuff I wanted at the time....
I know this is an older thread but I wanted to respond to the above mentioned Heuberger Subaru in Colorado Springs. I have purchased many cars from many dealerships in my life and this is by far the best dealership I have ever worked with. We just purchased our 3rd Subaru (2021 Ascent Touring) from them. Every part of all purchases were excellent. We take all our cars to them for service (maintenance only at this point) and for any parts/accessories we may need/want. They are superb. I'm sure there are outlier 'bad' experiences - all dealerships have them - but I have to say my experiences have been stellar. I am in no way affiliated with them - just a very happy customer. To keep it 'on topic' with the thread - I would not hesitate to order accessories from them. I'm on the road right now but when I get back I'll be adding to my already accessorized Ascent. Awesome vehicle BTW. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts