Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I'm relatively new to the forum and a new Subaru Ascent Touring owner. Just picked up my CWP last week!

I'm looking to get some OEM Subaru accessories and wanted to know where you guys have found the best deals? I tried searching, but didn't come up with any thing.

Thanks in advance.

-Sam

·
Super Moderator
6,550 Posts
Hi - I'm relatively new to the forum and a new Subaru Ascent Touring owner. Just picked up my CWP last week!

I'm looking to get some OEM Subaru accessories and wanted to know where you guys have found the best deals? I tried searching, but didn't come up with any thing.

Thanks in advance.

-Sam
It's always best to check around, but, I often use my local dealership (Competition Subaru) or Subaru Parts For You for shipped to home items (a dealership in the New England area). Tell either of them I sent you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree with @Robert.Mauro, look around on Google for the part you need (by part number) and see who is selling it at the best price. One word of caution, there are some sites that look like they're selling genuine Subaru parts, but they're knock offs and are only a few % less than some genuine parts.

I recently bought from this dealership, their pricing was the best I could find (around 30% off). My order took a few business days to ship, but once it did, I got it next day (granted I'm only 3 hours away).

·
Registered
584 Posts

Thanks in advance.

-Sam
I purchased some of mine from Heuberger In Colorado Springs....They had good prices on the stuff I wanted at the time....

·
Registered
46 Posts
I use subarusource.com. They are only 1 state away, the prices are great and I usually have what I order within 2 days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up using my local dealer, where I purchased my Ascent, with the Costco discount of 15% off. Bought the factory hitch. (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts