Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
I did. Keep in mind that you should not use them on aftermarket rims unless they also use 60° flat conical lug nuts.

B321SFL000
Just for anyone wondering, you can ignore the website saying it cannot confirm fitment.

Here's the original, which is replaced by the one above.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
Yes, it fits all years to date (2019-2021) Ascents, all trim levels, STOCK rims or others with 60° flat conical lug nut surfaces.

·
Premium Member
2020 Ascent Limited
132 Posts

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
"Everyone" apparently uses McGard.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
B321SFL000 is the new part number. And, yes, it's a typo. Note the phone number.

·
Registered
559 Posts
This maybe neither there nor here, but I've been told that McGuard type locks are not gonna work against a thief who knows what he's doing. Apparently there's a way to remove the cover (if the system has one) and use vise grips or some other tool to remove the lug nuts.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
This maybe neither there nor here, but I've been told that McGuard type locks are not gonna work against a thief who knows what he's doing. Apparently there's a way to remove the cover (if the system has one) and use vise grips or some other tool to remove the lug nuts.
There's no cover on ours that I noted, but, the super large vice grips and a breaker bar would probably work, simply because of all of the surface area to grip to. Works just the same as doing the same for a stripped lug nut. 😞

1 - 12 of 12 Posts