Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Touring

Votes: 21 36.2%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I looked and didn't see a poll for this...so...

I'm basically curious how purchases of the four trim levels break down, in this 100% unscientific sampling of users on this forum. No judgment; Don't care why. :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered a Limited, 8 pass changed my mind and then ordered a 8 pass Premium. I ended up buying a Premium that wasn't the one I ordered, that had the same options just a different color.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,828 Posts
Clearly, the "Base" trim is a hot seller... :) :D

My order is for an Ascent Touring w/towing, remote start fob, bumper protector, auto dimmer exterior mirror, LEDs, cargo tray and seat back protector

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Clearly, the "Base" trim is a hot seller... :) :D

My order is for an Ascent Touring w/towing, remote start fob, bumper protector, auto dimmer exterior mirror, LEDs, cargo tray and seat back protector
Many people like you and I want to be in debt. :grin::grin::grin: I could barely afford the Limited ($40K) when my target budget was only $35K. I didn't need the Limited and the Premium would've been fine.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,828 Posts
:D I'm not really into debt...never carry balances on anything except a mortgage and for a few years, a car loan when I buy a new vehicle. Very low interest on the latter, too, because of my very high FICO score. This one is "more different" as my recently social security sign up will fund the vehicle loan over just three years and it's likely I'll pay it off sooner. I chose a high payment and my total interest if I go all three will be pretty minimal. That's at 2.49%...I could have gotten 1.49% if I wanted to do the "TrueCar" dance with PenFed to lower it, but it wasn't worth the hassle to get other dealers bothered when they were not going to get a sale from it and my benefit was only a few hundred bucks. If Subaru suddenly gets generous and offers 0% for Ascent in May like they currently offer for Outback, etc., I'd switch up a little to funnel more money into earning situations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts