Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my new Ascent for almost 2 months now. It has been awesome. It has sooo many features and tech stuff to play with it will most likely take months to learn it all. I'm hoping you all can help me solve a small mystery. Attached is a picture of the console near the shifter. What is that little door think above the shifter for? I have tried to open it and it seems unwilling to pop open and I don't want to force it. Any ideas?

Thnaks!

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
Emergency Shifter Release

I have had my new Ascent for almost 2 months now. It has been awesome. It has sooo many features and tech stuff to play with it will most likely take months to learn it all. I'm hoping you all can help me solve a small mystery. Attached is a picture of the console near the shifter. What is that little door think above the shifter for? I have tried to open it and it seems unwilling to pop open and I don't want to force it. Any ideas?

Thnaks!
Emergency shifter release.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.