Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm new to this forum. I read and signed up for the ASCPA VIP membership.
Currently I have contacted the local Subaru dealer who accepted the VIP Program ( SoCal -90815)
and receive a quote for a Lease on Touring plus service package 3:

RV: 10K mi @58%
MF 0.00065

so his quote is $1191.53 (1st month and lic register and etc) and Monthly $478.7 + Tax

Can anyone tell me that is in line with VIP program (invoice -2%)?

Btw, I live in California.

Much appreciate for the help. I'm excited to get my hands on first Subaru ever.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wondering am I allow to start a new topic/thrad or should this question be ask on existing threads.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd do a little searching around for topics on leasing or the VIP program. As with any forum the first things you should be doing is reading, first look at topics that interest you, then move on to other subjects. I think you'll find the forum members more than ready to give you information, but many will not respond to questions that have been answered in earlier posts. Have fun, you'll be surprised what you'll learn.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your response. I did reviewed and research most of the threads and postings for the past two months prior to sign in as a member. ( Thus , I learnt about the VIP program). My question was more specific to the current status of MF and residual value of this month. To which I can assure you there were no new posting inquiries to help me compare. I also am aware their are few dealer representatives contributing to the forum and to which I was hoping they can validate my data.
I don’t necessary intended to start a new thread. I will be happy to oblige if I someone can appoint me as to where should I insert my question in order to receive a response. Thank you once again to keep my post active

1 - 5 of 5 Posts