Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
I drop all my key FOB all the time, so I ordered 2 silicone key FOB covers.
I have those and modded them to allow access to the emergency key and it's release button.

I also cut out the covering for the rear hatch button so it's recessed like the unlock button which I thought would make it less likely to get pressed accidently in my pocket which has happened a couple of times.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have those and modded them to allow access to the emergency key and it's release button.

I also cut out the covering for the rear hatch button so it's recessed like the unlock button which I thought would make it less likely to get pressed accidently in my pocket which has happened a couple of times.
Good call ..... I might do that as well. Thanks for the tip!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,880 Posts
I have the same covers, but in black...while they were purchased purely to allow differentiation between my Ascent's keys and my spouse's Outback's keys, the extra cushioning is a good features, especially since my keys are on a belt-hook, not in a pocket.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My tempered glass screen protector come in. The edge don't stick as well,next time I would order a actually small one so the edges would stick better.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THe BF ceramic coating was easy to apply but I did screw up on 3 small locations. Please make sure all surface are clean and prepped.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,880 Posts
Leather conditioners are not going to do much for auto leather because auto leather is sealed...simply cleaning with something mild is all that is needed.

Reactions: IMSTuner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts