Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was in my center console when I bough the Ascent. I didn’t notice anything missing anywhere so I guess I put it in the glove box and found it again this morning. Does anyone know where it’s supposed to go?

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is it the plastic piece that goes behind the door handles? I had to remove the rear door panels and there is a piece behind the door handle that looks kind of similar that you remove to access a screw.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That piece suspiciously looks like a small plastic panel behind one of the levers of a 2nd row seat (lower lever to slide forward the captain's chair seat in my Touring).

I noticed this panel is a loose fit in its receptacle, and can be easily knocked out unknowingly when one fumbles with the lever. Took me a while to find out where it belonged after finding the piece laying on the floor one day! I thought it was coming from the door or door handles too, but no, it's from the chair... Anyway, it clips back easily.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That piece suspiciously looks like a small plastic panel behind one of the levers of a 2nd row seat (lower lever to slide forward the captain's chair seat in my Touring).
I’ll check on that here in a bit after I’m done with my other honey-do’s. I may just throw it in my parts bucket with my badges, bulbs, etc since it apparently isn’t needed and falls off easily.
Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I’ll check on that here in a bit after I’m done with my other honey-do’s. I may just throw it in my parts bucket with my badges, bulbs, etc since it apparently isn’t needed and falls off easily.
Thanks!
Cover behind the second row handle/lever for sure. I popped mine off when I was folding the seats and didn't even notice.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found another thing. It was on the floor in front of the driver seat when I found it. Is it from my car and if so, where?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.