Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
I would expect we needed a mod or two. In my limited exposure, this is a good choice.

Be careful what you wish for trashfo . We don't have too many knuckleheads here yet, give it time. My multi-purpose helmet from my 30s had 1 main sticker across the brow. "Protect Me From What I Want"

On the back it said "Go Big", many folks never understood the front.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
This forum has been booming and with that comes the need to get moderators on here.
We're pleased to announce that trashfo has join the team!

- Admin
...and thus begins the beginning of the end of ascentforums.com :crying: .... :devil: jk! Great choice! Congrats Trashfo!
Thank you!

I would expect we needed a mod or two. In my limited exposure, this is a good choice.

Be careful what you wish for trashfo . We don't have too many knuckleheads here yet, give it time. My multi-purpose helmet from my 30s had 1 main sticker across the brow. "Protect Me From What I Want"

On the back it said "Go Big", many folks never understood the front.
I can dig it :)

Thanks all! I've been reprogrammed to serve the Ascent community to the best of my ability. :grin:

I can't seem to remember if I took the red pill or the blue pill... :devil:

·
Administrator
11,959 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Administrator
11,959 Posts
I can't seem to remember if I took the red pill or the blue pill... :devil:
It's just sooo much easier to take both and see what happens. :grin:

·
Administrator
11,959 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.