Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru Ascent 2020
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shortly after starting my 2020 Ascent (and sometimes immediately after starting) I hear this odd toned double beep. The beep is a unique tone which sounds like its coming through a speaker cone which is ripped. Once in awhile I'll hear this unique double beep at random times for no apparent reason. No warning lights and it can happen when at a full stop or while the car is in motion. Just a randomly activated unique double beep sound that really sounds out of place. Any ideas what this beep may mean?.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Mine did that until I exercised the rear hatch and reset the opening height with the memory button found on the lower left panel. I think I triggered this by trying to open rear hatch from the dash and inadertantly hit the button more than once quickly.
May not fix your problem but did for me

·
Registered
Subaru Ascent 2020
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine did that until I exercised the rear hatch and reset the opening height with the memory button found on the lower left panel. I think I triggered this by trying to open rear hatch from the dash and inadertantly hit the button more than once quickly.
May not fix your problem but did for me
Thanks SkiPro3, I'll try resetting the rear hatch opening height and see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts