Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have added the 2019 Ascent to the website and have a limited amount of product for it. What I will be looking for that they don't have yet, is the Side Window Deflectors.

·
Registered
156 Posts
They have added the 2019 Ascent to the website and have a limited amount of product for it. What I will be looking for that they don't have yet, is the Side Window Deflectors.
Looks like the mats and stuff are the "universal" types. Guess they haven't gotten an Ascent to measure yet :smile_big:

·
Registered
234 Posts
But they are not custom fit correct? I saw items out there as well but they all appeared to be "Trim to Fit".

I have never bought from them but I thought the selling point was they were "Laser Measured" to fit the vehicle.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Side window air deflectors

Anyone know where to get these? Do the dealers have them? I am picking my 2019 Ascent up next weekend.
I want a perfect fit with no modifications.

----
Just heard back from my dealer and they have them. I am in Belmont, MA.

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
238 Posts
Anyone know where to get these? Do the dealers have them? I am picking my 2019 Ascent up next weekend.
I want a perfect fit with no modifications.

----
Just heard back from my dealer and they have them. I am in Belmont, MA.

Thanks,
Ben
WeatherTech laser measured ones are not out yet. The dealers have the Subaru rubber mats. I have them because they came with the car, but they are lame. They aren't deep enough. The 2nd and 3rd row are way to narrow. The passenger one slides forward all the time. They are also fairly pricey. I plan on selling mine on ebay or CL once the Weathertech ones are available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.