Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
11,401 Posts
Hi, I presume this question is for me? In the future, make sure you tag me so that I see it quicker. I eventually read every Post in the Forum, but if I am tagged, I see it before I read the other posts.

Warranty claims are very individual. They will be determined by the warranty that you have and by your own individual situation. For instance, some of us have the Gold warranty which confers additional coverage over the standard plan that comes with the car.

In the event you think that you have an issue that is covered under a warranty, whatever dealership you take the car to will determine if it is a covered item or incident. Your Subaru came with a warranty and maintenance booklet that explains what your rights are under the warranty. If you purchase additional warranty coverage, paperwork that explains the additional coverage.

Other than suggesting that you look through your warranty paperwork, I cannot offer you any further insights beyond what I have. Above. If you have specific questions about a specific incident, I suggest that you either talk to your dealership or email Subaru of America through their website.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I presume this question is for me? In the future, make sure you tag me so that I see it quicker. I eventually read every Post in the Forum, but if I am tagged, I see it before I read the other posts.

Warranty claims are very individual. They will be determined by the warranty that you have and by your own individual situation. For instance, some of us have the Gold warranty which confers additional coverage over the standard plan that comes with the car.

In the event you think that you have an issue that is covered under a warranty, whatever dealership you take the car to will determine if it is a covered item or incident. Your Subaru came with a warranty and maintenance booklet that explains what your rights are under the warranty. If you purchase additional warranty coverage, paperwork that explains the additional coverage.

Other than suggesting that you look through your warranty paperwork, I cannot offer you any further insights beyond what I have. Above. If you have specific questions about a specific incident, I suggest that you either talk to your dealership or email Subaru of America through their website.

Hi Robert,

Are you available for a phone call sometime at your convenience?

Thanks,

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts