Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!!!

So happy to find this forum. I’ve been avidly reading for the past two days. Hopefully I will be picking up on Tuesday or Wednesday, fingers, eyes and toes crossed LOL

My husband purchased a 2019 Outback about 10 days ago and I really liked it but I am coming from a Ridgeline so wanted something a little bigger (5’3 with a Napoleon complex hehe).

We test drove an Ascent and I fell in love with it. Chomping at the bit to get it!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I have learned soooo much since reading this forum. Thank you to all who post!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Coachjenni? I’m also waiting I should be picking up on Tuesday hopefully. I can’t wait! This is my first Subaru and I’m thrilled. Some of the post about here have been a little worrisome as it is a new model but I’m hoping for the best and have out weighted the few issues with the majority of the goods things I’ve learned and I’m still happy to be getting the Ascent. A lot of good information here and so far a great forum that I’ve been glad to find.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Waiting is tough. The only thing wrong with the Ascent is that there are not enough on the dealers lot to chose from and lots of Folks are waiting to get them! I think Subaru hit a home run with this one.

I have had mine for only a few weeks and love it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ordered mine on October 19th, originally told it would arrive in mid-December. That changed to December 26th. Then it changed to January 3rd. Now it is January 8th (today), but I'm out of town now and I'm doubtful it will really show up at the dealer today. It's been in status "at railhead" since the day after Christmas, meaning it is in Denver waiting on a truck to bring it to Silverthorne. That seems like a long time to wait on a truck.

Yeah, waiting is tough.

·
Registered
25 Posts
@RickPost, yes although we had a ETA of 12/25 it didn’t arrive on time we received the notification last week on Thursday that it was being loaded on the truck and it arrived Saturday to the dealer.
I picked it up today and was very pleased with it. It had 5miles on it and I drove it for a total of 230 miles back home and averaged 25 MPG. Not bad for my first drive I did encounter some traffic in my commute which caused some stop and go but otherwise the drive was so smooth, and quiet. I love all the eyesight features none of it was overly distracting or annoying. I am beyond pleased and love my Subaru Ascent?. So far no compliant with the the entire process from beginning to end.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I picked up my Ascent limited last night. Everything went smoothly and the vehicle is gorgeous. I had meetings last night so couldn’t drive it but a few miles home. Today I plan to go out and play.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts