Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I am Ashley and my husband and I just ordered an Ascent Premium (black on black) with the moonroof package 2 days ago from Evanston Subaru in Chicago. Our ETA is September and I'm already anxious to get it here. It's a long road ahead. :sad:

We live in Lafayette, IN which is where SIA is located so it makes it even harder to be in a town that is overrun with Subies. Luckily I haven't come across any Ascents or I may be forced to follow them home.:tango_face_wink:

Just wanted to stop in and say hi and introduce myself!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I am Ashley and my husband and I just ordered an Ascent Premium (black on black) with the moonroof package 2 days ago from Evanston Subaru in Chicago. Our ETA is September and I'm already anxious to get it here. It's a long road ahead. :sad:

We live in Lafayette, IN which is where SIA is located so it makes it even harder to be in a town that is overrun with Subies. Luckily I haven't come across any Ascents or I may be forced to follow them home.:tango_face_wink:

Just wanted to stop in and say hi and introduce myself!

Hi Ashley welcome! I have a premium, too. Seems like most people on this forum have touring's and limited's, so I think we are in the minority. In that case, maybe you will get your car sooner than expected. That is what happened to me... ETA end of July. Got it July 2.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard and hopefully you get the car earlier than September!

What car are you driving now till the Ascent comes in?
I currently have a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor SUV. It's been an awesome car for the last 11 years I've been driving it but it's getting up there in miles and I'm ready for a new technologically advanced car. I will miss the Endeavor though. It's been very fun to drive and very reliable. We haven't done any repairs outside of regular maintenance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ashley welcome! I have a premium, too. Seems like most people on this forum have touring's and limited's, so I think we are in the minority. In that case, maybe you will get your car sooner than expected. That is what happened to me... ETA end of July. Got it July 2.
I hope this is the case! Are you enjoying your Premium? What color? Did you go with the moonroof package? I want to live vicariously through you. Haha!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I hope this is the case! Are you enjoying your Premium? What color? Did you go with the moonroof package? I want to live vicariously through you. Haha!
I am loving it! I'm coming from a 2006 Jetta beater, so I'm just blown away by all the technology and safety features. It also accelerates and handles very well for a car of this size. I also have 2 kids, so the extra space is awesome.

I got Grey Magnetite with Option package 12 (push button start, auto rear liftgate, reverse auto braking, auto dim mirror). I didn't get the moonroof because it's not really worth the extra cost for that package in my climate area. The push button start was essential to get so I could use the Starlink remote features.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am loving it! I'm coming from a 2006 Jetta beater, so I'm just blown away by all the technology and safety features. It also accelerates and handles very well for a car of this size. I also have 2 kids, so the extra space is awesome.

I got Grey Magnetite with Option package 12 (push button start, auto rear liftgate, reverse auto braking, auto dim mirror). I didn't get the moonroof because it's not really worth the extra cost for that package in my climate area. The push button start was essential to get so I could use the Starlink remote features.
Premiums don't need push start for Starlink remote. I have a Premium, and I can use all of the features without it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.