Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was an October delivery, ordered in May and now anticipating September based on moved up date from Subaru. Still hoping for a late July miracle. Would love to have it for a road trip in early August

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me, too.

I expect to see the August VIN's at some point next week.
Hi Carl -

can you look at the text exchange and image and let me know your thoughts: Ive been told a July 10 delivery (we are in chicago, so delivery via truck). no info as of yet on the Cassens site... Is it really true that they have no idea when a truck will arrive, or what will be on it??

Thanks as always for your insight

C

(me) >>>Swell- does that mean it's on the truck? Thanks.
(salesperson) This is all the info I know
(me) Do you have shipments scheduled for Monday? Is it unusual to not know what truck they will be on? .
Also- did those mats get ordered?
I'll touch base again Monday prob.
Thx
(salesperson) Yes we never know what truck it is on and we never know when the trucks are going to be here-

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Really? I’m still waiting for a July VIN!!! My dealer has zero undates for me. I know I’m in south east Alabama and Subaru’s are like every 100th vehicle but still, I would hope that those of us who preordered would get vehicles just as quickly as those in more popular destinations. My dealer was allocated 8, they have only had one of those preorders delivered along with a Premium they are using for the demo model. Ugh, this waiting is getting so frustrating especially after I spoke to a lady yesterday who walked in to another dealership and just bought a Touring off the floor!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Anyvbody have a September order getting delivered earlier?
I placed my order the first week of June and was given a September date. Then by the end of June it was bumped up to late August. With the 2 week manufacturing shutdown I figure I'll wait another couple of weeks to request an update. I really don't need mine until Sept. so as much as I wish I already had mine, the closer to Sept. the better (unfortunately :grin:)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Me, too.

I expect to see the August VIN's at some point next week.
Hi Carl -

can you look at the text exchange and image and let me know your thoughts: Ive been told a July 10 delivery (we are in chicago, so delivery via truck). no info as of yet on the Cassens site... Is it really true that they have no idea when a truck will arrive, or what will be on it??

Thanks as always for your insight

C

(me) >>>Swell- does that mean it's on the truck? Thanks.
(salesperson) This is all the info I know
(me) Do you have shipments scheduled for Monday? Is it unusual to not know what truck they will be on? .
Also- did those mats get ordered?
I'll touch base again Monday prob.
Thx
(salesperson) Yes we never know what truck it is on and we never know when the trucks are going to be here-
Mine had an ETA of yesterday but hasnt shown up yet here in Michigan. I've been tracking the trucks multiple times a day and found they'll sometimes have a draft and the delivery the same day. With being so close, I'm not seeing week in advance drafts, so I would assume it would be the same for you being so close.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I thought I will be the first one who won't receive my Ascent on the ETA date (July 10) because as of yesterday, my dealer said there were no updates.

I'm still hoping though that my dealer will call me tomorrow to tell me that my Ascent has arrived one day early. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
I ordered late May and of last week I still had an August ETA. Based on what I've been reading from knowledgeable people, it sounds like I MIGHT get it a little early and get an updated ETA this week or next.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I thought I will be the first one who won't receive my Ascent on the ETA date (July 10) because as of yesterday, my dealer said there were no updates.

I'm still hoping though that my dealer will call me tomorrow to tell me that my Ascent has arrived one day early. :D
I ordered in FEBRUARY :(with a July 20Th ETA....Three weeks ago July 16th ETA....This morning still on a train.....July 16th looking kind of iffy....Leaving on vacation July 13th.....soooo Maybe July 25th when I get back :(.......
Anybody that has their date moved up should probably be very happy.....
For those of us that ordered early and are still waiting.....while others receive their cars...excited relief might describe the feeling....?:rolleyes::eek:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Mine was changed from 'The month of August' to 'End of August' couple weeks ago. I wonder how these ETA's are reducing for few and increasing for some.
Too bad the interest rates are changed from this week. Until last week the lowest I found from a local CU was 2.29 and not the same bank saying its 2.99 :crying:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mine was changed from 'The month of August' to 'End of August' couple weeks ago. I wonder how these ETA's are reducing for few and increasing for some.
Too bad the interest rates are changed from this week. Until last week the lowest I found from a local CU was 2.29 and not the same bank saying its 2.99
Wow! I emailed SOA directly today and they are still showing month of September, but told me a VIN should be available the first week of August if it stays for Sept delivery. Our dealership got 2 premium in for test drives and says mine was their first pre-order but apparently they say they show no incoming and mine should be the first they get.

We got pre approved with our credit union and they locked our rate in. Very glad they did since the rates seem to going up across the board.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts