Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer just gave me the Vehicle Order Number over the phone, but wasn't sure about the link to track it.

Does anyone have the link to track the VON?

It's only been a week and the wait is just eating at me! lol

Thank you!

·
Registered
287 Posts
My dealer just gave me the Vehicle Order Number over the phone, but wasn't sure about the link to track it.

Thank you!
Unfortunately there is no way of tracking your Ascent build/update with VON#. But, once you get the VIN number then you can track from www.cassense.com (I think there should be other ways of tracking, but someone mentioned this site before here). Typically once the VIN has been assigned it would take 2-3 weeks to sit in your Ascent and drive home.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately there is no way of tracking your Ascent build/update with VON#. But, once you get the VIN number then you can track from www.cassense.com (I think there should be other ways of tracking, but someone mentioned this site before here). Typically once the VIN has been assigned it would take 2-3 weeks to sit in your Ascent and drive home.
Thanks for the info, pashi!

·
Registered
49 Posts
So looking at cassens.com - anyway to know dealer number without calling them?

·
Registered
253 Posts
So looking at cassens.com - anyway to know dealer number without calling them?
Mine is on the order form I brought home from the dealership.

'Ship-to Dealer' 6-digit number

Reactions: wireedm

·
Registered
49 Posts
I see it here in 2 different places, but Cassens says its invalid. Oh well!

Reactions: wireedm

·
Registered
583 Posts

Thank you!
The VON is useless pointless for any tracking and will only lead to frustration ... call your dealer or SOA about 3 to 4 weeks before your ETA ....Doing anything else would just lead to frustration because the information available is generally useless, pointless, random with no link to anything certain....Trust me.... They could tell you your car is on the train today and tomorrow it could be delivered to your dealer ....SOA is very helpful and the people are great but the information they have is a very inconsistent and variable and often times not very accurate ..Been There.....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just got my VON info through email, and delivery is saying 'last week of September' :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered mine July 9th and also have a last week of September estimate. Dealer said it might be a few weeks earlier than that but I’m not holding my breath.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.