Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but we ordered our limited back late February. I've notice a lot of members talking about their "VON number", however the dealership never provided one. I received my pre-order confirmation from Subaru, but nothing from the actual dealership. Is this a big deal? Thanks!

·
Registered
597 Posts
This has been talked about quite a bit but quick answer if you are in the North East you will not get a VON and from what I can tell the dealership doesn't have to give you one as it is just an order number.

I live in MD and do not have a VON but did receive the email from Subaru for the order.

·
Registered
598 Posts
You should be able to obtain a VON from the dealership unless you are in the NE. They use a 3rd party to place orders and my understanding is VON's are not provided.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got mine @ Bakersfield Cali.

Bill-to Dealer
090xxxShip-to Dealer
090xxxVIN*VON21828xxxxDescription2019 Ascent 2.4T LimitedOption Package23Option DescriptionHarmanKardon Upgrade Audio System + Panorama Moonroof + Navi + TC*****Model Code
KCDExt/Int Color
Abyss Blue Pearl (AYS)/
Ivory (IVR)Spec
C - California*Port-Installed Accessories
(0BZ) Rear Bumper Cover
(0C7) Trailer Hitch
(0CD) Cargo Tray
(0CH) Rear Seatback Protector
(0MB) Sunshade 3rd Row
(0MP) All-Weather Floor Liners
(09U) Auto-Dimming

·
Registered
965 Posts
Got mine @ Bakersfield Cali.

Bill-to Dealer
090xxxShip-to Dealer
090xxxVIN*VON21828xxxx
In case you're wonder, the 090xxx is just the region and dealer number, and only specifies which dealership you're dealing with.

The actual last several of the VON are what show which order number is your car. The only reason I blanked out VON numbers on any post I make is because I have be general, since these are not MY VON, they're my customer's VON's. Lowest VON number I've ordered is 218278xxx, latest one is 28729xxxx. And I expect to get a couple more orders tomorrow when we have the car here to show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.