Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just purchased our 2019 Ascent Touring (with Package 3) through the VIP program in Northern California.

MSRP: $46,537
Dealer markup: $56,432
VIP Invoice Price: $43,145
$500 loyalty discount

Out the door with tax, registration, fees: $47,494 (thanks California).

I think we got a decent deal...VIP was so nice not having to haggle. Thanks to everyone on the forum for all their insights over the past few months.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We just purchased our 2019 Ascent Touring (with Package 3) through the VIP program in Northern California.

MSRP: $46,537
Dealer markup: $56,432
VIP Invoice Price: $43,145
$500 loyalty discount

Out the door with tax, registration, fees: $47,494 (thanks California).

I think we got a decent deal...VIP was so nice not having to haggle. Thanks to everyone on the forum for all their insights over the past few months.
Good work. Especially for nor cal pricing. We all know everything is just that much more up there. I say you did well with your circumstances and location. End of the day, no car deal is a great car deal if the car doesn’t fit your needs. So even if you paid more, it’s still a good deal if you like it and it works for your lifestyle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I realized after the fact that we grossly overpaid on the warranty. I promptly canceled it, and am repurchasing it elsewhere after reading the advice from some others here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts