Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading these forums and confused a bit. I went to see the ascent and the dealer said they were a Subaru VIP dealer... is that the same thing as the VIP pricing everyone is talking about? Of course I want the best deal lol ... I am on Long Island and have only ever owned a Honda

·
Registered
19 Posts
Competition in Smithtown will honor VIP pricing. I got my touring from Cathy there. The finance guys still try to sell you everything, but 4th Subaru I've bought from Cathy.

If you have the VIP paper work there is no haggling. The Costco program is not great, just a starting point. Depending on region some people are doing better than VIP but don't think dealers in Long island discounting that much.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I went to Bay Ridge Subaru and I don't believe I got the VIP pricing even though I had the form and they were listed. Does Competition in Smithtown add any additional fees such as documentation fees, etc? Any insight would be appreciated. How were they with trade-in values?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.