Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on ordering an Ascent Premium this week. Thanks to this forum I'm ready to contribute to ASPCA for a quick and attractive deal. I also have access to a Subaru Ambassador coupon which is worth $500, but I'm not sure if this can be combined with the VIP deal. Does anyone know whether it's a) permitted by Subaru; b) at dealer discretion; c) entirely verboten?

Thanks in advance. Tons of great knowledge on this forum!

HoWink

·
Registered
14 Posts
For what it's worth, this wording is at the bottom of the second page of the ASPCA VIP authorization form that I received from them.

"NOTE: Retailer Invoice applies to SOA wholly-owned regional retailers. Independent Distributors are free to establish their own retailer
prices and D&D. (Retailer invoice may vary in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT.) THE SPECIAL PRICING UNDER THE VIP PROGRAM IS NON-
TRANSFERABLE AND CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER SOA PROMOTIONAL OFFERS, COUPONS (SUCH AS AUTO SHOW &
AMBASSADOR COUPONS OR DIRECT MAIL/EMAIL OFFERS (Except Subaru Reward Dollars, Subaru Guaranteed Trade Program (GTP),
Subaru Added Security Maintenance Plan or Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Coupons).

(*)RETAILER DEMOS AND USED VEHICLES ARE EXCLUDED"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.