Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day of deliver of my limited the salesman was going over control, he put the A/C on and right away a felt a vibration in my seat. I said to him I don't like that, he just ignored me and continued on about controls. Yesterday took car in for service and told them. Her first response was, its a big car...really!!! I said, I drove in other big cars and did not feel a vibration, she then said its a turbo ??‍♀. Thanks for telling me what I bought!! I really don't know much about cars but my guess would be its the compressor kicking on. Before I call Subaru does anyone know if this is normal?
thanks

·
Registered
731 Posts
I don’t believe I’ve experienced a vibration while the A/C is on. Is it only when the A/C is on? Does it always happen when the A/C is on? Is it 100% reproducible?

Sounds like you need to call Subaru of America if your dealer is giving you the run-around.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been playing with it trying to pinpoint if only A/C. I sometimes feel vibration in floor that comes and goes. have felt it when heated seats were on a few times. notice sometimes when arm is on arm rest I can feel it. Felt it on armrest at dealership yesterday, had her put her hand on it, she said no I don't feel it, but i did feel a little vibration when i had my hand on the door but thats normal. bought this subaru at a different dealership hoping their service would be better, guess not!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts