Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
07 WRX tr (RIPeaces) / 09 STi /20 Ascent
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my kids will remember this trip for the rest of their lives as the trip dads head spun around and was on fire. :LOL: Stranded on the side of the road in my wife’s 08 Infiniti w/180k miles. The Water pump dumped At pit stop at McDonald’s, limped it to a mechanic in a small town on 4th of July. Long winded, we ended up taking a taxi from another town 50 miles to pick us up to go to a car rental place which we got a mini van With captain seats. sold. BUT I’m not driving a van (nothing against them) I just, I mean, I won’t, I CANT ..... My sti was in the shop being rebuilt so I had a leg to stand on. We needed a car for our growing boys. Took my wife she drove it and said we couldn’t leave without it! 3rd Subaru and can say it’s the best one! We explored the San Juan’s this summer and can’t wait for the adventures to come. Love the community.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,904 Posts
Sometimes the starts simply align...in the form of a Subaru logo, of course. :) :D Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.