Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around at 3 row SUVs for a while now and decided this past weekend that I like the Ascent the best. I'd been looking at the Premium Trim level in my range adding nav and the moonroof. I've not gotten a quote yet, but based on invoices, I figure that'd run me around $38,000.

Well while looking around the dealer sites, there is a 2019 Ascent Touring with 7,000 miles that they have listed at $39,900. That seems like a good price for a car that's a year old and low miles. Am I missing something here? Anyone bought a used Ascent yet. I assume I can get that Touring down to around the same $38,000 the Premium with Nav and Moonroof would be, so the only real difference will be the loan rate, but between down payment and trade in, I'll be able to bring around $18,000 to $20,000 to the table at signing.

Thoughts on this Touring deal?

·
Registered
2020 Ascent, 2011 WRX, 2009 Outback
629 Posts
Personally, I would get a new 2020. Far less issues and you get a couple things the 2019 doesn't have. If you look at the thread for what people paid, this does not seem like much of a deal

·
Registered
377 Posts
If you're willing to buy something on a Subaru dealer's lot I bet you could get a new 2020 Limited with Nav and moonroof around the price of that used Touring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.