Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a new update to my map in my Ascent, so downloaded to my thumb drive ( PNY USB 3.0 ) I have successfully downloaded the map update before and loaded it into the car. Now after loading the update into the thumb drive, when I try to load the update, I get the response " USB Authentication Unsuccessful). Any ideas what is going on ?

Mike

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
Have a new update to my map in my Ascent, so downloaded to my thumb drive ( PNY USB 3.0 ) I have successfully downloaded the map update before and loaded it into the car. Now after loading the update into the thumb drive, when I try to load the update, I get the response " USB Authentication Unsuccessful). Any ideas what is going on ?

Mike
You are possibly trying to downgrade, which isn't possible. Please check your version number in the head unit and let us know what it is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The confusion is the publication date which is 2019-04-04. The database in the car is the same as the latest update so I am ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.