Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just picked up a new 2020 Ascent Limited to replace my 2011 Outback.

Was planning to make the upgrade when they first came out in 2019 but never got around to it until now.

Love it so far thats for sure! First few days in typical Canadian fashion we got snow snow and more snow. Really surprised how well the stock tires are. Still might buy winters but maybe next season as this one is nearing the end.

Car is stock for now with the exception of rubber floor mats. Plan to COBB tune when warranty runs out :p

Cheers,

KK

·
Registered
2020 CWP Touring
1,179 Posts
We had a pretty good 8" snow in December and I did a lot of driving and found the stock tires to be surprisingly effective. I could stop on an unplowed hill and they'd get me right up. I didn't even see the traction control light unless I was really being silly with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes quite interesting how much grip the car has. I almost feel like it is more than my 2011 Outback with old winters on it. I can only imagine how well it would drive with new winter tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.