Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have checked when I test drove, but I forgot. Is there any small cargo space under the cargo floor? I really liked that in my Santa Fe, as I could keep dog stuff, small winter supplies and a first aid kit in there. I can't see anything online about it, and no pictures. So, pretty sure there isn't any, but wanted to check.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I should have checked when I test drove, but I forgot. Is there any small cargo space under the cargo floor? I really liked that in my Santa Fe, as I could keep dog stuff, small winter supplies and a first aid kit in there. I can't see anything online about it, and no pictures. So, pretty sure there isn't any, but wanted to check.
If you're referring to behind the 3rd row, yes there is a storage compartment for the cargo cover and other items underneath the cargo floor.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yes, it has a place for the cargo cover and enough room for dog supplies, first aid kit, and trailer hitch receiver or bumper cover.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
https://www.subaru.com/guides/ascen...tm_term=ASC&utm_campaign=RAB&utm_content=MY19

Scroll down to under-floor storage under features for a pic:smile_big:

Reactions: calimomofboys
1 - 5 of 5 Posts