Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does one comment under $2000 in Colorado dealer ? Is it good to purchase Ascent from Colorado, but I lives in California ? Thank you

·
Registered
253 Posts
Does one comment under $2000 in Colorado dealer ? Is it good to purchase Ascent from Colorado, but I lives in California ? Thank you
I'm not exactly sure what your question actually is? Are you talking $2000 under MSRP? Most dealerships in Colorado seem to be either at or just above Invoice pricing (Mine was just above). A very few people on the forum have reported getting vehicles UNDER Invoice in different parts of the country...but not many. Hope this helps?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I meant $2000 or more under MSRP. Do you suggest to purchase Ascent from Colorado but I lives in CA ? Thank you

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes, I meant $2000 or more under MSRP. Do you suggest to purchase Ascent from Colorado but I lives in CA ? Thank you
Obviously, people from California can share their pricing with you. But from what I remember, California prices were just under MSRP?? Sorry if that's wrong.

Call Marvis at Shrotline Subaru in Aurora, CO. My vehicle (see my signature below) is priced at 5% over invoice. PLUS no delivery fee. Ordered back in April. No idea what prices they are giving now.

Reactions: cwescapexlt4x4

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I live in Colorado and we are getting ours for about $4k under MSRP. We went through Heuberger which is the nations highest volume subaru dealership so they can make killer deals.
Am I correct in assuming that would be the Touring trim? For the Limited they were offering around $3k off.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I live in Colorado and we are getting ours for about $4k under MSRP. We went through Heuberger which is the nations highest volume subaru dealership so they can make killer deals.
Is that lower than invoice or higher? Because my price was invoice. I know some VIP can get under invoice , but I'm not VIP.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in AZ and purchased from Shortline Subaru and was a great deal and experience... AZ dealers couldn't get anywhere close to their pricing. So it made for a short flight, pickup and vacation drive back in our (at the time) new Forester.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts