Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does one comment under $2000 in Colorado dealer ? Is it good to purchase Ascent from Colorado, but I lives in California ? Thank you

·
Registered
253 Posts
Does one comment under $2000 in Colorado dealer ? Is it good to purchase Ascent from Colorado, but I lives in California ? Thank you
I'm not exactly sure what your question actually is? Are you talking $2000 under MSRP? Most dealerships in Colorado seem to be either at or just above Invoice pricing (Mine was just above). A very few people on the forum have reported getting vehicles UNDER Invoice in different parts of the country...but not many. Hope this helps?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I meant $2000 or more under MSRP. Do you suggest to purchase Ascent from Colorado but I lives in CA ? Thank you

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes, I meant $2000 or more under MSRP. Do you suggest to purchase Ascent from Colorado but I lives in CA ? Thank you
Obviously, people from California can share their pricing with you. But from what I remember, California prices were just under MSRP?? Sorry if that's wrong.

Call Marvis at Shrotline Subaru in Aurora, CO. My vehicle (see my signature below) is priced at 5% over invoice. PLUS no delivery fee. Ordered back in April. No idea what prices they are giving now.

Reactions: cwescapexlt4x4

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in AZ and purchased from Shortline Subaru and was a great deal and experience... AZ dealers couldn't get anywhere close to their pricing. So it made for a short flight, pickup and vacation drive back in our (at the time) new Forester.

Reactions: marktoby
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.