Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have tracked down the Rear license plate frame that I intend on using for my Ascent but I need to know if there are two or four holes so that I can order the appropriate frame. Hopefully one of you can walk out to your garage and let me know!!!

FYI, I found the frame on Amazon. :tango_face_wink: I think that the black CA plate and this black frame will highlight the white lettering well (even though the letter on the plate itself will be yellow).

Now I just need to decide whether or not to personalize my plate...hmmm....

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
So I have tracked down the Rear license plate frame that I intend on using for my Ascent but I need to know if there are two or four holes so that I can order the appropriate frame. Hopefully one of you can walk out to your garage and let me know!!!

FYI, I found the frame on Amazon. :tango_face_wink: I think that the black CA plate and this black frame will highlight the white lettering well (even though the letter on the plate itself will be yellow).

Now I just need to decide whether or not to personalize my plate...hmmm....

Mine has 4 holes in the back. Nothing in the front.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.