Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

For those of you who don't want to wait, there's a Tungsten Metallic Limited, Package 21 available at Liberty Subaru in Emerson, NJ. You can make it yours by calling 866-938-9505 now, before it's sold!

It's a Limited, so, that means leather interior. It's KCE Package 21, so, that means it's four captain's chairs, and the third row bench.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey all,

For those of you who don't want to wait, there's a Tungsten Metallic Limited, Package 21 available at Liberty Subaru in Emerson, NJ. You can make it yours by calling 866-938-9505 now, before it's sold!

It's a Limited, so, that means leather interior. It's KCE Package 21, so, that means it's four captain's chairs, and the third row bench.
LOL Riot starter @Robert.Mauro

Someone is going to get lucky today for sure

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL Riot starter @Robert.Mauro

Someone is going to get lucky today for sure
I hope so. I am trying to find every available dealer stock car from the dealers near me and pass on the word to the world. I know a lot of people are a bit disappointed that ordering one means waiting half a year in my area. I know I couldn't stand another 6 months, lol!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hey all,

For those of you who don't want to wait, ...
I've a Black Touring with hitch currently available. Preordered, customer backed out, thought it was sold 5 minutes later, he wanted retail for his trade, so still available. (The other 5 in our first shipment are all gone.)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I hope so. I am trying to find every available dealer stock car from the dealers near me and pass on the word to the world. I know a lot of people are a bit disappointed that ordering one means waiting half a year in my area. I know I couldn't stand another 6 months, lol!!!
That wait time is crazy. Life in the Northeast I guess. Yea I am getting a bit nuts here myself. My wait hopefully will be 3 Months MAX.

Do you have a pic of this baby by any chance?

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That wait time is crazy. Life in the Northeast I guess. Yea I am getting a bit nuts here myself. My wait hopefully will be 3 Months MAX.

Do you have a pic of this baby by any chance?
I think it's this one... I've asked them to email me a pic.

EDIT: The car is en route. Should arrive with mine late this week or early next week. So, no pic yet.

https://www.libertysubaru.com/new/S...80a0e0adf53c2ab80aa7930aa.htm?searchDepth=1:8

I've seen the Ascent in Tungsten Metallic (it was the color of my 3rd test drive car). This is what the color looks like IRL (Outback in Tungsten Metallic):

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That would be great. I am trying to see real pics of the TM. I get the feeling the stock pics make it appear darker than it really is. Not sure if you can verify this or not.
Check my edited post above. It's the color of the pic I posted. It's pretty light in bright sunlight, and about as dark as the dark parts in the pic in muted sunlight.

That's why I like that pic. It shows you how the color will look under different lighting because of the shade in various places.

If it's not sold when I pick up my Ascent (as unlikely as that would be), I will take pics of it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Check my edited post above. It's the color of the pic I posted. It's pretty light in bright sunlight, and about as dark as in the pic in muted sunlight. If it's not sold when I pick up my Ascent (as unlikely as that would be), I will take pics of it.
OK Thanks. I appreciate it

HAHA might need to drive later in the day then. I think I like the darker look

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
MANY Ascent pre-orders available for Aug/Sep delivery in NY Metro Area

Hey all, Liberty Subaru in Emerson NJ has over a DOZEN allocation slots available for orders for August and September delivery!!! That means you can pre-order now, and still be one of the first!!!

Call them and ask for Dan Meola and tell him Subaru Ambassador Robert sent you, and he will take care of you!!! You will be VERY happy with the prices!!!

Call him at 888-448-2715 x102 to get your car as early as August!!!

They're in NJ right in the NY Metro Area, a short trip from NYC, western CT and Long Island.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────

OKLAHOMA!!!
And don't forget that if you're in Oklahoma, you need to reach out to this forum's very own @Carl Abrams about this Black Touring!
I've a Black Touring with hitch currently available. Preordered, customer backed out, thought it was sold 5 minutes later, he wanted retail for his trade, so still available. (The other 5 in our first shipment are all gone.)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ctsoxceltsfan34 Check out my garage pics. Those are of my Ascent in TM. Truthfully, it looks a touch tan at times. It was raining when I first went to see it and I thought it was khaki almost. In bright sun, much more silvery. It's a great color I think.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ctsoxceltsfan34 Check out my garage pics. Those are of my Ascent in TM. Truthfully, it looks a touch tan at times. It was raining when I first went to see it and I thought it was khaki almost. In bright sun, much more silvery. It's a great color I think.
I did check out your pics. They look great. I test drove a premium tonight. Was my first chance to drive one. I liked it. Can not wait to get mine. Keep posting pics LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts