Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured there are a few OB owners here so why not ask.

Don’t have the Ascent yet but putting out feelers to see if there is anyone looking to trade their Outback touring wheels for brand new Ascent limited wheels ?

Assuming they fit on the OB, would require new (Continental Terraincontact 245/60/18) or near new tires and no curb rashes on your 18” touring wheels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Safe to assume from this post that the Outback's 18" touring wheels fit on the Ascent?

Is the offset similar? How is their weight rating?

(I am trying to figure out if I can use the 18" Outback wheels to order winter tires/wheels through Costco's website. They don't have the Ascent in their list yet. And I would be happy to roll with Outback wheels instead.)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think the offset may be too small for the caliper clearance on the Ascent. I may be wrong, but I think the offset is 48 which may be enough, but the load rating will be the killer.

I would go to a Subaru dealership and see if their service dept would be willing to try those wheels on the Ascent to see if they clear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.