Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those in the Midwest and other parts of the country, you can track your car via cassens’ website after you get your vin.

Are there known shipping companies for other parts of the country? (Example: California)

·
Registered
357 Posts
wish the Cassens worked for Tennessee

·
Registered
614 Posts
Both Firefox and Chrome browser did not want to let me use their website. I was trying to use Cassens Transport Company if that is who you were referring too. All kinds of red flags went up.

Actually, if this is the correct company, it's listed as being in Smyrna, TN - about 15 miles from me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Both Firefox and Chrome browser did not want to let me use their website. I was trying to use Cassens Transport Company if that is who you were referring too. All kinds of red flags went up.

Actually, if this is the correct company, it's listed as being in Smyrna, TN - about 15 miles from me.

that is the correct one, I was unable to track mine but also unable to find my dealership through them either. So I would almost bet that Tennessee Subaru dealers do not use them.

Reactions: kathytn

·
Registered
304 Posts
You can call your sales consultant, he will have access to Subarunet which has a "pipeline/order status" link where they can give you an ETA from Subaru if the VON has been scheduled. Typically about 21-28 days out from the ETA is when it'll pop up, your sales consultant should/might also know about how long it takes after the car is released until arrival (For example: for us its 2-3 days on average to get from Indiana to us, so ETA is typically later than actual arrival)

Edit: I'd also like everyone to note that we have a few different transport companies that bring in new units, so it could be a shot in the dark trying to go with any particular transport company.

·
Registered
614 Posts
You can call your sales consultant, he will have access to Subarunet which has a "pipeline/order status" link where they can give you an ETA from Subaru if the VON has been scheduled. Typically about 21-28 days out from the ETA is when it'll pop up, your sales consultant should/might also know about how long it takes after the car is released until arrival (For example: for us its 2-3 days on average to get from Indiana to us, so ETA is typically later than actual arrival)

Edit: I'd also like everyone to note that we have a few different transport companies that bring in new units, so it could be a shot in the dark trying to go with any particular transport company.

A few of us have vehicles that have left SOA, it's a question of where they are now. Another person following this link said in a private message that SOA said his shipped and dealership showed it as still at SOA. Since we are in the same state and had same ETA's we thought they might be on the same truck, but that doesn't appear to be the case now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I found my dealership on the site but no information on my vin. I was able to go in and see what all vehicles have been delivered to my dealer and they did get touring VIN 3412784 deliver last week. Mine is very close to that VIN number.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Cassens may actually deliver in TN, I saw a carrier loaded with Outbacks about an hour outside of Nashville on a recent road trip headed from Chicago down to the gulf coast

it seems you are right and I am right as well kind of lol, seems that they do for some dealers in Tennessee but not others. I am really kind of lost on who they do and who they do not, seems its hit or miss, but I will keep checking just in case mine pops up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the info.

I input my dealer number and VIN. I get the message that the VIN or Dealer Code is not found. Does that mean that it hasn't been shipped yet or that I need to verify that my salesman gave me the right VIN?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.