Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first of my real world problems. So I just realized my tire pressure monitor is not working and my app shows nothing neither. Any solutions???

·
Registered
313 Posts
So first of my real world problems. So I just realized my tire pressure monitor is not working and my app shows nothing neither. Any solutions???
It will update while driving. If it runs for any length of time sitting still it will blank it out again.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will update while driving. If it runs for any length of time sitting still it will blank it out again.
Oh! Haha! I read where it reads at 20 mph so it don’t store the last reading? I feel stupid. Haha!

·
Administrator
10,942 Posts
Yep, it takes roughly five miles or five minutes of driving to get readings again.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, it takes roughly five miles or five minutes of driving to get readings again.
Thanks! I have never had a vehicle like that! Lol! Most have read immediately or held the last reading. Never seen one just blank out. Now I know! I kept reading this crazy manual but it never said it went blank just it updated at 20 mph. Lol.

Thankful for this forum!

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you stop and turn the car off relatively soon the app will keep the reading, but if you idle for a while after stopping it will eventually clear out until you drive again.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Any solutions???
Drive the car more than 50 feet ... :tango_face_wink:

I always show that to my customers during delivery and mention that it takes the car a few minutes for the individual tire readings to come up. :nerd:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts