Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
As I haven't seen the touring model in person I look to all of you for help! Thank you!

I plan on ordering the touring trim for the front camera and a couple other features not available on the limited. Has anyone seen or does anyone have the crimson red with the java interior? How does it look? Red is my first choice but I will be OK with white. The java is hard to picture although I found one picture online.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Check your notifications. You've asked about the Crimson color a few times and I've replied to your very first post about the Crimson Red thread.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hi everyone,
As I haven't seen the touring model in person I look to all of you for help! Thank you!

I plan on ordering the touring trim for the front camera and a couple other features not available on the limited. Has anyone seen or does anyone have the crimson red with the java interior? How does it look? Red is my first choice but I will be OK with white. The java is hard to picture although I found one picture online.
I seen one at a demo and thought the red and java looked good together. The red is currently the same as on the outback so if you can find a touring outback you can see the combo together. We almost went with the red but decided on the white in the end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.