Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fluffy Cloud is supposed to be here this week. If she comes, we are heading out almost immediately on a road trip. Do I need four seat back protectors to prevent scratches from kicking, sandy, dirty kids? I can't remember what the back of the seats on the touring models look like...

Also, has anyone bought any ipad holders they like? I think I want the ones that mount on the head rests so they are the right height for car seats.

Thanks!

NELL

·
Registered
357 Posts
I would be curious to see what other have used on this car, I have looked around on amazon and ebay and found tons of universal ones.

Reactions: Fluffycloud

·
Registered
118 Posts
Reactions: Fluffycloud

·
Registered
197 Posts
Fluffy Cloud is supposed to be here this week. If she comes, we are heading out almost immediately on a road trip. Do I need four seat back protectors to prevent scratches from kicking, sandy, dirty kids? I can't remember what the back of the seats on the touring models look like...

Also, has anyone bought any ipad holders they like? I think I want the ones that mount on the head rests so they are the right height for car seats.

Thanks!

NELL
My wife has ordered seat back protectors from Amazon, that have slots for tablets. However, I am not sure if the tablet pouch is big enough to hold an Ipad/Android tablet if the tablet has a bulky case on it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071Y6F4S...&pd_rd_r=a0e6af38-a4f7-11e8-977c-fbfb99a5ad6d

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
197 Posts
Are the pockets the right height for kids in carseats, or are they looking down at them?
I wish i could answer that but my Ascent has been delayed!!! Grrr Also my kids no longer require a car seat.

From looking at the images, I would guess a child in a front facing car seat would be looking down at them, while a booster style seat would be about eye level. I think it really it depends on the age/size of the child and the type of car seat.

You know a new thought just popped into my head. The thing I ordered is a seat back protector designed to protect the seat from the kicks of little kids. Is it a good idea to place an expensive tablet so close to kicking legs?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish i could answer that but my Ascent has been delayed!!! Grrr Also my kids no longer require a car seat.

From looking at the images, I would guess a child in a front facing car seat would be looking down at them, while a booster style seat would be about eye level. I think it really it depends on the age/size of the child and the type of car seat.

You know a new thought just popped into my head. The thing I ordered is a seat back protector designed to protect the seat from the kicks of little kids. Is it a good idea to place an expensive tablet so close to kicking legs?
That's what otter box's are for :)

Reactions: laufu

·
Registered
119 Posts
I purchased this seat back protector at BuyBuyBaby happy with results plus it has a pocket for a battery to free up USB port in rear since I have one going up front when my wife in the car and the other for my older child’s iPad. Think I paid 10 dollars minus 20% off coupon.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
I purchased this seat back protector at BuyBuyBaby happy with results plus it has a pocket for a battery to free up USB port in rear since I have one going up front when my wife in the car and the other for my older child’s iPad. Think I paid 10 dollars minus 20% off coupon.[/QUOTE

What’s the brands name? I need to pick one up!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Plug this into target.com not sure about rules for posting links. Diono Travel Accessory - Stuff 'n Scuff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts