Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
Thanks for all the info so far as I used this forum to help determining the Ascent was the right chariot for my wife and kid. I also learned about the ASPCA/VIP program from this. It's made the purchase process a breeze.

What we ordered on 7/20/2018 from Albany Subaru (San Fran Bay Area)
Estimated Delivery is October

Model: Touring
Color: Cinnamon Brown Pearl

Accessories:
Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror with Approach Light
Rear Bumper Cover
Trailer Hitch
Cargo Net
Cargo Tray
Rear Seatback Protection
Side Sill Plate
Sunshade
Door Edge Guards
All-Weather Floor Liners
LED Upgrade - Map and Reading Lights

·
Registered
411 Posts
One of us one of us lol.

Hows the subie @Jason?

I really should take a break from the forums because all I want to do is drive a car i cant have!

Reactions: imalittle1

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi everyone!
Thanks for all the info so far as I used this forum to help determining the Ascent was the right chariot for my wife and kid. I also learned about the ASPCA/VIP program from this. It's made the purchase process a breeze.

What we ordered on 7/20/2018 from Albany Subaru (San Fran Bay Area)
Estimated Delivery is October

Model: Touring
Color: Cinnamon Brown Pearl

Accessories:
Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror with Approach Light
Rear Bumper Cover
Trailer Hitch
Cargo Net
Cargo Tray
Rear Seatback Protection
Side Sill Plate
Sunshade
Door Edge Guards
All-Weather Floor Liners
LED Upgrade - Map and Reading Lights

We'll be ordering a Cinnamon Brown Pearl Touring next weekend! Just trying to narrow down the options. Looking at most of the same you've got there. Congrats!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought, judging by your name, you were from Utah :)

Congrats on the order!
From Utah and will move back soon enough... but for now it's Cali.

We'll be ordering a Cinnamon Brown Pearl Touring next weekend! Just trying to narrow down the options. Looking at most of the same you've got there. Congrats!
Congrats on the almost purchase. We were happy to have ordered it, and then on our way home, noticed one a couple streets down from us with the same color. I thought we were going to be unique...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats on the almost purchase. We were happy to have ordered it, and then on our way home, noticed one a couple streets down from us with the same color. I thought we were going to be unique...
I know my local dealer sold a pre-ordered CBP Touring, so there's at least one in my area. You (and us) still be unique when compared to all of the black, gray, and white SUVs in the parking lots. :grin:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on your order! I'm getting ready to order but I'm debating on color on my touring due to the Java interior. Does anyone have the Red exterior in the touring trim? If so, how does it look in person?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts