Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good:
  1. Leather cleaner -- which will smell good but not cheap. New car smell is good.
  2. Tinted Windows -- I have my front 2 tinted
  3. Dashboard -- Don't like the greasy feel
  4. Doors -- Inside (I suppose similar to dash)

·
Registered
500 Posts
1. I used Meguiars Gold class 3 in 1 wipes. Be weary of it. It does a good job, but it will darken the touring leather, which I am fortunate to like the new color. Because it darkens it, you can see where you missed. Just be sure to microfiber cloth the crap out of it or it will be slick, probably still be slick the first few days. You have been warned.

2/4. I have all my windows tinted. The installer uses and recommends the Sprayway glass cleaner aerosol which can be had from Costco. Just use a microfiber cloth. It does have a scent that persists a day or two.

3/4. I think i used the Meguiars all purpose wipes on the dash and doors. Just watch out if the dash is really dusty, the cloths will tear. So i would wipe them down with a wet cloth first before using the wipes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’m not sure how much you want to spend, but Adam’s car care products are great, they are a little more expensive than products you buy at Walmart, but they are high quality, made here in Colorado. Check out their website. adamspolishes.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts