Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the touring with the Full display mirror.

The very first time i tried to program it, I had to hold down all three buttons (on homelink side) to make the mirror go into Sommer Garage door mode.(i think it allows more frequencies) ... anyways... hold for 30+ seconds... all lights turn out.

Hold button 1. Light stays on FOREVER WILL NOT TURN OFF.
Go to the menu to program (soft menu) button 1. Light turns off, but never programs.

NOW, none of lights for homelink come up.

AND flipping the mirror from camera mode to dimming mode...i no longer see mirror icon appear.

Anyone else have this problem, and anyone know a fix?
Does fuse 17 turn off mirror power to side mirrors or the Gentex (homelink) mirror?

Thank you in advanced.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the touring with the Full display mirror.

The very first time i tried to program it, I had to hold down all three buttons (on homelink side) to make the mirror go into Sommer Garage door mode.(i think it allows more frequencies) ... anyways... hold for 30+ seconds... all lights turn out.

Hold button 1. Light stays on FOREVER WILL NOT TURN OFF.
Go to the menu to program (soft menu) button 1. Light turns off, but never programs.

NOW, none of lights for homelink come up.

AND flipping the mirror from camera mode to dimming mode...i no longer see mirror icon appear.

Anyone else have this problem, and anyone know a fix?
Does fuse 17 turn off mirror power to side mirrors or the Gentex (homelink) mirror?

Thank you in advanced.
Hi, I've got the same issue. Did you resolve this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts