Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered her April 10th from Liberty Subaru in NJ and picked her up on Friday July 20th. We then loaded her up and took her on a 3 hour drive to Maryland to visit friends/fam for the weekend. I enjoyed that drive so much, I wish I could’ve kept on going right down to Florida. This is normally a drive I hate, mind you.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Congrats! I can understand as I live in MD and drive to New York. The turnpike is almost always stop and go and auto cruise control makes it much easier!

Do you have an EZ Pass? If so where did you mount it? I have one but I've been holding it up when going through tunnels as I don't want to mount it anywhere on the windshield.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! I can understand as I live in MD and drive to New York. The turnpike is almost always stop and go and auto cruise control makes it much easier!

Do you have an EZ Pass? If so where did you mount it? I have one but I've been holding it up when going through tunnels as I don't want to mount it anywhere on the windshield.
I actually forgot to grab the EZ Pass from the old car and was forced to go through the cash lanes. Thankfully it was already late so traffic was non-existent.

As for where to mount the EZ Pass, I actually posted a thread topic asking that very same question:

https://www.ascentforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2633

·
Registered
932 Posts
I believe I read the top right side near the passenger seat was the ideal location. Someone mentioned the bottom near the dash occasionally will cause the tag not to get read.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congratulations!!
White looks awesome. Can't wait to get ours (I lied to my wife that I ordered the Blue Ascent, so it will be a big surprise for her :tango_face_wink:)

The 3rd pic, was it really a interior lighting or just a photo thing? I feel it is much brighter...
Bahahahahahah! What interior color did you get?

·
Registered
75 Posts
We ordered her April 10th from Liberty Subaru in NJ and picked her up on Friday July 20th. We then loaded her up and took her on a 3 hour drive to Maryland to visit friends/fam for the weekend. I enjoyed that drive so much, I wish I could’ve kept on going right down to Florida. This is normally a drive I hate, mind you.
Looks great! Did you upgrade to the LED lights inside? My wife ordered a white limited as well...I hope ours comes with a big bow too lol!

·
Registered
38 Posts
...congrats, we got a Crystal White limited as well but w/the black interior. Hopefully we can pick it up today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.