Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my latest Ascent Adventure, including shots of the other Subies along for the adventure. My Ascent made some very steep climbs and made it look easy. It also slogged its way through mud and ruts that were too deep or muddy for the other Subies to power through. And, it recovered two stuck Subies during the adventure.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
777 Posts
That really looks like a lot of fun!

For a car that has a comfortable ride, excellent ingress and egress, and a nice interior, I'm always amazed with the capabilities I see in these videos.I always love to see them. Thank you for posting them.... and for doing things that I'm not brave enough to do with a $45,000 car.

Me, I'll stick to soft-roading, which is a somewhat common occurrence in Western Mass, if you take lesser traveled back roads somewhere.

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Holy Schmoley!!! You are a lot braver than I am! And all that with only a 1" lift?
The toughest thing is knowing the width of the car, and the body lean/bounce on the ruts and bumps. I literally rock within a fraction of an inch from door to side of the rutted walls. This isn't something I'd recommend for one's first time off roading in an Ascent, lol!

And yep, just a 1" lift. I can only imagine what the Ascent could do with more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.