Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you must drive the car a ways before the pressure shows up, and, it has been displaying pressure fine until a few days ago, no matter how much it's driven, tires all show as yellow and the three dashes in place of an actual pressure. One maybe odd thing, the display was set from the dealer to display English pressure, but when it stopped displaying, it was displaying Metric pressure. I have changed it back to English, but, still not displaying. The TPMS warning is not illuminated, so I don't think it has anything to do with the actual tire pressure.

Any ideas, or...need to take to dealer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Mine did something similar after getting new tires. It took a good 100 miles or more before the tpms warning came on. When I took it back to discount tire they scanned all 4 wheels to check for the tpms sensors and found one not functioning. They unmounted that tire and did some kind of rear and it started working again. When one of them isn’t working, none of them will display pressure

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This turns out to have been caused by a bad battery, one of the cells was bad. After replacing the battery, no issues...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts